Monday, February 22, 2010

Magnificent. It’s a great word isn’t it? Just rolls off the tongue so deliciously. We are magnificent beings. Our spirit is magnificent. Our body is magnificence in physical form.

We are magnificent beings. Think about that for a moment. Close your eyes and turn inward. Say “I am magnificent.” What do you feel when you have that thought? What images do you see? What do you tell yourself…or hear? Just notice.

I AM magnificent! And it has changed how I perceive my world. The same issues are still there---and I see them completely differently. Like putting on new glasses…everything came into focus. I see them as opportunities! And choices! In an instant I went from feeling small & fearful over some things happening in my life to being empowered! Who wouldn’t want to feel empowered instead of fearful?! To feel possibilities instead of disappointment?

Are those ‘opportunities’ still hanging around? Sure. But instead of looking at them with dread or anger, I look at them from my own magnificent Self and say “hmmmm…how can this get turned around quickly to what I want?’ Can you FEEL the difference in that! The power in that? I get to have fun changing those areas of my life I’m not yet happy with. There is excitement in my day…a delicious hope of things happening now. When you live from your own magnificence, there is no judgment. Just thought, action & outcome.

I am magnificent! It is always there. YOUR magnificence is ALWAYS there. You are never not magnificent…you may behave in ways or make choices that are less than your magnificent self. But you…your body, your mind, your spirit---ALWAYS magnificent. It is your birthright to live from this place. It was the experiences in early childhood that trained you to believe something different about yourself. And, since you are NO LONGER a child—it is time to reclaim who you truly are. A most magnificent being! And just think….what would this world be like if we each lived from this place…saw everyone & everything from this place? What would that be like?

Do you consider yourself magnificent? If you do—in what ways are you magnificent? Make a list and celebrate your magnificence. If you don’t consider yourself magnificent~what are the reasons?

I have shared my magnificence with you. Will you share yours with me? I want to be in relationship with other magnificent beings…to be supported by them and to support them in theirs. I desire to hear from your magnificent self.

No comments:

Post a Comment