Thursday, June 2, 2011

Raise your frequency to increase your health

I've been re-reading a great book called Frequency by Penney Peirce.  She talks about the importance of living from your 'home frequency' which I know as my 'soul vibration.' 

When I make my soul vibration the basis of everything in my life--meaning I spend at least 10-15 minutes every morning simply being aware of my vibration and allowing that vibration to flowing through me--I experience my reality as fluid, joyful and grounded in every area of my life.  When I accept and live in harmony with my soul vibration as my normal way of being in the world, my life and everything in it becomes harmonious.  People, situations, resources, events how up in my life in harmony with my needs and desires.

I did not attract them nor draw them to me.  I simply live in, with, as, from and through my soul vibration and allow myself to experience what has always been there, but I had been too blocked to notice. 

Living this way heals my physical being as well as feeds me emotionally and spiritually. My health has improved, weight has dropped off and I am inspired every day to something grander than the day before.

All because I took the time to tap into this home frequency, this soul vibration and allow myself to experience the healthy body that is already mine.  Illness cannot exist in a body that is in harmony with its nature.

This blog exists to provide you with an opportunity to learn more about Health and Healing.  Please feel free to ask questions and leave comments about what topics of health you would like to know more about.

In peace and good health,

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment