Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I Don't Feel Well

How many times this year have you heard yourself say those words? I know I have and I have multiple ways of feeling good - and multiple ways of not feeling bad anymore. My teaching partner Bonnie is a medical intuitive and helped me get over fibromyalgia. I am trained in biofeedback and self-healing techniques from around the world, having studied in the continental U.S. and in Hawaii, and in China, Japan and Malaysia.

And still - I go through periods of time where I just don't feel well. What I also know is that our emotional pain, our negative self-talk and our old frozen beliefs hide out in the soma. Our cells are filled with messages of pain and fear and discomfort. And so paying attention to clearing what is there can make a great difference.

If you are like me, you probably  have done a lot of 'work' on yourself and made some great changes and have expanded your life multiple times. And then wham - you hit another wall. What if you changed your thinking when you hit that wall and embraced that wall as a message that it is time to take a turn on your path and find the Way that is now open to you.

Just a thought - I know when I remember to do that, I feel a whole lot better!

Blessings, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment