Friday, November 11, 2011

I Told You I Was Sick :))

I have a diagnosis - I mean that is useful. I spend a lot of time knowing I can heal myself - and sometimes that gets in my way. Because I also have a belief (left over from childhood), that I should be able to do everything myself  and so I often forget to ask for help.

Turns out I am experiencing celiac disease - and there are healthy things I can do about it - like giving up wheat - or what engineered stuff that passes for wheat nowadays. Just two weeks into getting off wheat and products with wheat - I am a new person. The GI tract issues are significantly better and the exhaustion is dissipating.

So going to the doctor, working with a healer and my inner-healer - very cool outcome.

Hugs and blessings, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment